tcp/ip not enabled.

km

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2004

i have a netgear wireless card in a computer that was working on a wireless
network. suddenly, it stopped working. i have a connection to the wireless
router able to transfer any data. when i go to do a repair on the wireless
network connection it tells me "tcp/ip not enabled". there is no where in the
wireless networking properties to enable tcp/ip. what can i do? thanks

Try tip #3 at www.careyholzman.com/netfixes.htm

Carey