Team Meat Pulls Back the Covers on Mew-Genics

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.... I read the first three paragraphs. especially

"I think most would describe Mew-Genics as a cross between The Sims and Pokemon with a sprinkling of Animal Crossing and a dash of Tamagotchi,"

And I thought "this is full on retard". Then I kept reading (I seriously regret that). And my mind is still struggling to deal with how this epic failure of... A... Game? Deserves space on Toms. I know Toms has gone down hill. But.... Holy.... Crap. I feel dumber just for reading this. And I HAVE cats.

W.T.F...

The_Trutherizer

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2008
[citation][nom]unksol[/nom]So.... I read the first there paragraphs. especially"I think most would describe Mew-Genics as a cross between The Sims and Pokemon with a sprinkling of Animal Crossing and a dash of Tamagotchi," And I thought "this is full on retard". Then I kept reading (I seriously regret that). And my mind is still struggling to deal with how this epic failure of... A... Game? Deserves space on Toms. I know Toms has gone down hill. But.... Holy.... Crap. I feel dumber just for reading this. And I HAVE cats. W.T.F...[/citation]

Don't kick it just yet. Team meat has proven that they know games.

CrArC

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2006
[citation][nom]TheMadFapper[/nom]If they can't digivolve/evolve and do battle with other players I really don't care, I'll go buy a real cat.[/citation]Absolutely. I have two real cats and they've evolved through many stages. Currently one is a prime example of feline perfection but the other is a bit of a failed experiment as it seems to have evolved into a large blobby thing that dribbles on my face in the morning and claws me to bits while it purrs.

Non-Euclidean

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2009
[citation][nom]CrArC[/nom]Absolutely. I have two real cats and they've evolved through many stages. Currently one is a prime example of feline perfection but the other is a bit of a failed experiment as it seems to have evolved into a large blobby thing that dribbles on my face in the morning and claws me to bits while it purrs.[/citation]

I have one example of perfection, one blob that rubs against me and claws when it doesnt get attention and another that falls in between. After reading that article, I have no interest in the game. It lost me at "pageant".

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
Hahaha i hope this is some sort of prank... "tending to cats in a simulated "cat lady" environment."

Sim Catlady? Why don't i just get sims3, make a character that lives alone with 9 cats, and sit back and watch the agony. Oh wait i know the answer, because no one wants to be a ******* cat lady.

feeblepenguin

Honorable
Dec 13, 2012
But 25 septillion cats...
That's like enough cats for one per person (assuming 10 billion people and an average reproductive age of 25) for the entire earth for the next 63 quadrillion years!
That even more guns than in borderlands 2, or in the U.S. of A. (but probably not both)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS