Tech: After burner cockpit

I need to know how to hook the switcher up in this. Anyone have a manual,
or know what the yellow and white wires are supposed to go to?

try this
http://www.arcadehelp.com/manual/a/Afterburner.pdf
Rick

"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
> I need to know how to hook the switcher up in this. Anyone have a manual,
> or know what the yellow and white wires are supposed to go to?

Thanks. I have that one, but I can't seem to make out the schematics.

"Pepelepew" <pepelepew9@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> try this
> http://www.arcadehelp.com/manual/a/Afterburner.pdf
> Rick
>
> "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
>> I need to know how to hook the switcher up in this. Anyone have a
>> manual,
>> or know what the yellow and white wires are supposed to go to?

all the yellows go to + 5
all the whites go to GND
all the reds go to + 12

Did it to my thunderblade.. same deal.