Tech: Help needed quickly

Folks,- , actuator (sp)fell off the switch but it looks like it could
clip back on..two clean holes on both ends - P 5647-12693-21
Anyone know if i can put this back on the switch? fell in the cabinet

Secondly..trough boards are gone. 61 closed, 62, rest open..they were
fillthy.

A_16529
A-16530

Also says switch 57 Top Drop Target is CLOSED> Should it be?

Finally- upper left flipper switch F8 (not used)..suspect is left
flipper opto: 03-9001
A-16384

Thanks to those privately who got me close but does this sound right to
close the loop?

Oh also I looked everywhere for the lock and cam on the backbox....was
not sent with keys...I looked through that thing 3 times..anyone know
the part #?

Thanks,

Extech

"extech" wrote:
> Folks,- , actuator (sp)fell off the switch but it looks like it could
> clip back on..two clean holes on both ends - P 5647-12693-21
> Anyone know if i can put this back on the switch? fell in the cabinet

No idea. What game? What switch? Need more info.

> Secondly..trough boards are gone. 61 closed, 62, rest open..they were
> fillthy.
>
> A_16529
> A-16530

Ball trough opto boards are very hard to find anymore- discontinued for
years now and the last few that I know FAO and other large dealers had went
sold out a year or two ago. Not sure if anyone would have any left. If you
do find any new ones, probably expect a high price. May be better to try and
find some off another game (parts machine). Sounds like what probably
happened to them on your game (robbed to fix another game?)

> Also says switch 57 Top Drop Target is CLOSED> Should it be?

Closed if target is down. Open if target is up. This would be for a
Bally/Williams game with mechanical switch. If opto, then it's the
opposite.

> Finally- upper left flipper switch F8 (not used)..suspect is left
> flipper opto: 03-9001
> A-16384

Probably bad opto on that board. We have new replacement boards- see:
www.actionpinball.com

> Oh also I looked everywhere for the lock and cam on the backbox....was
> not sent with keys...I looked through that thing 3 times..anyone know
> the part #?

Part # for the lock and plate assy is A-13379 but sort of a longshot you'd
be able to find one new- discontinued for many years now, but may not hurt
to call around and check. Or rob one off another game/parts machine and
install a new lock. You'd need security torx bit to remove the screws from
the old unit in order to replace and/or get in the backbox.

--
Ray Johnson
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC

It can be snapped back on, two sets of pins on the switch just for this. If
switch is worn, you'll need to replace it.

57 - when target is down it should be closed, when up it should be open.

Left flipper - F8, there are two optos on the flipper button opto board, an
easy check is to swap the left and right flipper button opto boards and
check in shwitch edge test and see if the problem moves. LTG :)

"extech" <rjv2@berkshire.rr.com> wrote in message
> Folks,- , actuator (sp)fell off the switch but it looks like it could
> clip back on..two clean holes on both ends - P 5647-12693-21
> Anyone know if i can put this back on the switch? fell in the cabinet
>
> Secondly..trough boards are gone. 61 closed, 62, rest open..they were
> fillthy.
>
> A_16529
> A-16530
>
> Also says switch 57 Top Drop Target is CLOSED> Should it be?
>
> Finally- upper left flipper switch F8 (not used)..suspect is left
> flipper opto: 03-9001
> A-16384
>
> Thanks to those privately who got me close but does this sound right to
> close the loop?
>
> Oh also I looked everywhere for the lock and cam on the backbox....was
> not sent with keys...I looked through that thing 3 times..anyone know
> the part #?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Extech

martin

I just got the lock and plate assembly from PBR:

Backbox lock and plate A-13379 $7.66

Comes in two pieces. I forgot to check if they had the screws.

extech wrote:

> Folks,- , actuator (sp)fell off the switch but it looks like it could
> clip back on..two clean holes on both ends - P 5647-12693-21
> Anyone know if i can put this back on the switch? fell in the cabinet
>
> Secondly..trough boards are gone. 61 closed, 62, rest open..they were
> fillthy.
>
> A_16529
> A-16530
>
> Also says switch 57 Top Drop Target is CLOSED> Should it be?
>
> Finally- upper left flipper switch F8 (not used)..suspect is left
> flipper opto: 03-9001
> A-16384
>
> Thanks to those privately who got me close but does this sound right to
> close the loop?
>
> Oh also I looked everywhere for the lock and cam on the backbox....was
> not sent with keys...I looked through that thing 3 times..anyone know
> the part #?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Extech

You get what you pay for! Cheap-ass!