Discussion Tech LEAKS in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

theother0

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2008
I don't want to beat around the bush so I'll just come straight out with it. All these so called, "LEAKS" of every corner of the tech world. Has led me to have the opinion that the majority of so called LEAKS are actually marketing and PR departments intentionally releasing specs, pics, ect. Just for the hype. As you can see, I have been a member for quite some time and have posted very little. I love the topics that people graciously give us to read, and dont feel my input counts, but this one I had to bring up.

Warm Regards,

[o]

D

Deleted member 362816

I don't want to beat around the bush so I'll just come straight out with it. All these so called, "LEAKS" of every corner of the tech world. Has led me to have the opinion that the majority of so called LEAKS are actually marketing and PR departments intentionally releasing specs, pics, ect. Just for the hype. As you can see, I have been a member for quite some time and have posted very little. I love the topics that people graciously give us to read, and dont feel my input counts, but this one I had to bring up.

Warm Regards,

[o]

Sounds about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts