Tech SRC6 Pinbot 1K or 10k

I have traced my switch matrix problem on my PinBot to SRC6. I went to
Radio Shack to buy 10 1.K resistors as stated in the schematics to
build a resistor network to replace it with.

When looking at Clay's site on how to build the Resistor pack he states
that SCR6 is 10k. What should I use? Also should I use 1/2 watt or 1/4
watt.

Jeff

Jeff (JAW) wrote:
> I have traced my switch matrix problem on my PinBot to SRC6. I went to
> Radio Shack to buy 10 1.K resistors as stated in the schematics to
> build a resistor network to replace it with.
>
> When looking at Clay's site on how to build the Resistor pack he states
> that SCR6 is 10k. What should I use? Also should I use 1/2 watt or 1/4
> watt.

Pull-up resistors for the switch matrix strobes are 1k

Clive
---
Board repairs, EPROMs, servicing...

The Coin-Op Cauldron
405 Wild Wing Way
Easley, SC 29642
(864)238-1707
http://www.coinopcauldron.com

1/4 watt resistors are all you need. 1k each.

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

"Coin-Op Cauldron (Clive)" <Clivejonesen@netscape.net> wrote in message
> Jeff (JAW) wrote:
> > I have traced my switch matrix problem on my PinBot to SRC6. I went to
> > Radio Shack to buy 10 1.K resistors as stated in the schematics to
> > build a resistor network to replace it with.
> >
> > When looking at Clay's site on how to build the Resistor pack he states
> > that SCR6 is 10k. What should I use? Also should I use 1/2 watt or 1/4
> > watt.
> >

> Pull-up resistors for the switch matrix strobes are 1k
>
> Clive
> ---
> Board repairs, EPROMs, servicing...
>
> The Coin-Op Cauldron
> 405 Wild Wing Way
> Easley, SC 29642
> (864)238-1707
> http://www.coinopcauldron.com

Thanks, I will put it toghter tonight. I'll ley you know how it woks
out.

No luck with the resistor pack. I am still having the same problem.
Thanks for the information. Back to the schematics.

Jeff