TECH: Where is the on/off button on a MS Pac Cockail

Original, dedicated....I can't find it.

Charlie

Ok, question #2. I just got a new power supply from Arcade shop that I
am to tap into the monitor power. This monitor power supply does not
look like the one on my upright that I just added a new power supply.
Can anyone help me as to where I can tap power for the power supply?

TIA
Charlie

Thomas,
They did give me the splicers. Any idea what color wires I am looking
for?

Charlie

Usually White n Green comming from the transformer are your AC wires in
pacs

- Matt

Underneath on the bottom, near the exhaust fan.

Thomas

"Charlie L." <nflis4me@aol.com> wrote in message
> Original, dedicated....I can't find it.
>
> Charlie

Have fun!

> Thanx Doc!

Probably the easiest would be to splice into the wires coming off the
transformer to your monitor. Arcadeshop should have given you splice
connectors to do so.

> Ok, question #2. I just got a new power supply from Arcade shop that I
> am to tap into the monitor power. This monitor power supply does not
> look like the one on my upright that I just added a new power supply.
> Can anyone help me as to where I can tap power for the power supply?
>
> TIA
> Charlie

I'm curious why you'd tap into the monitor power? It's possible to
defeat the isolation circuit of you connect to ground somewhere else
which could also damage your monitor (depending on the type).

If you're looking for 120v A/C to tap, you'd be better off going after
the marquee harness or tap the 120v right after it exits the fuse block
but prior to any isolation transformers.

Mike Doyle

TRENDING THREADS