TELEPHONE THROUGH COMPUTER

Hello Guru's - I use a laptop w/ XP I make a lot of calls during the day
and would like to have Outlook dial them for me. Is there a way to hook
up my phone to the 'puter and have this doen? TIA. BTW, I have a fax
machine on another jack in the house, if this makes any difference.

About dialing from Outlook
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP052433201033.aspx

Make a telephone call
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP052434871033.aspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"rmriba wrote:

| Hello Guru's - I use a laptop w/ XP I make a lot of calls during the day
| and would like to have Outlook dial them for me. Is there a way to hook
| up my phone to the 'puter and have this doen? TIA. BTW, I have a fax
| machine on another jack in the house, if this makes any difference.

You need a voice capable modem installed in, or connected to the computer.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.