muhammadbinmehroze

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
hi guys...
i just checked the temperatures of the cores of my i5-2500 are between 30'c to 34'c on idle mode.... is it normal?? or too high? your response will be acknowledged.

Solution
You have to bear in mind ambient temps as well though, Cromats room temp may be a lot lower than yours and he doesn't mention his cooling, nor you yours although I assume yours is stock Intel heatsink
but yes, your idle temp is well in the acceptable range,
**Edit, his is thermaltake contac**
Moto
You have to bear in mind ambient temps as well though, Cromats room temp may be a lot lower than yours and he doesn't mention his cooling, nor you yours although I assume yours is stock Intel heatsink
but yes, your idle temp is well in the acceptable range,
**Edit, his is thermaltake contac**
Moto

Solution

Cromat88

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2012
well okay ive got a Thermaltake Contac BP 29 CPU cooler with a 120mm fan and its pretty cold here where i live so the temps are abit lower than normal. only problem is i had to swap the fan to the other side because when i got my new Gskill ripjaws x ram the heatsinks were abit high and got in the way of the cpu cooler fan so i had to put it on the other side so the fan is blowing into the case instead of the other side blowing out the back of the case with the rear 120mm case fan but ive got a 120mm fan blowing out the top atm the moment i cant really fix this so ill probably have to get a new cpu cooler :(