[SOLVED] Temperature issue

Jul 9, 2019
Hello!
I have the Asus dual rtx 2060 and have some questions about some temps that I am having. When at idle, it's about 40 - 43c and when I'm playing Witcher 3 for example, it's about 73c. When I'm playing csgo, it gets about 65 ish. Are these temps normal? I have two fans in my case, one for intake and the other for exhaust.
Thanks in advance!

Solution
Those temps are perfectly safe so no worries. As for the idle temp it's a little bit warm but that's usually because of the 0 dBA feature on some ASUS cards which disables the fans until you hit a certain temp. This is done to keep the noise down when not gaming.

WildCard999

Titan
Those temps are perfectly safe so no worries. As for the idle temp it's a little bit warm but that's usually because of the 0 dBA feature on some ASUS cards which disables the fans until you hit a certain temp. This is done to keep the noise down when not gaming.

Solution
Jul 9, 2019
Alright, thank you for replying! :)

TRENDING THREADS