Temperature On CPU Is 70C-80C While Gaming?

First time I placed the cooling thing onto my Processor it went above 95C because used too much thermal paste but good news now that it's now dropping below 80 while playing grand theft auto so getting 70-80 while gaming and 31-60 while on desktop watching and Facebook games!

I have got two fans on side on desktop and one at back and one at the top so am good to keep my computer cool but wondering will my CPU break if it 80C

My Processor says it breaks if its 100°C according to Intel website

Solution
It will not break at 100c, that's the point Intel throttles it to ensure long term reliability. 130c is where it will shut down to protect from damage.
So you definitely not using stock cooler, as 7700k does not come with it.
Some of 7700k can run quite hot, and maybe you just have one of them. Or maybe your cooler is just not good enough. But as long as temp is stable below 80 under load, it should not damage the CPU.

timmoseus

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016
I7-7700K run a little warmer than usual, and Intel's official answer is "stop overclocking to prevent overheating." Not what the community was expecting to hear about a CPU designed for overclocking. While 80 degrees Celsius is warmer than what we like to see, it is not quite at the danger level. If you were hitting 90, I'd say you had some real issues. I would suggest looking into "push-pull" configurations for your fans. Generally intake down low and outtake up high. Good rule of thumb is an even balance between intake and outtake.