[SOLVED] Temperature problem with gt 1030 Zotac

Aggelos2004

Reputable
Apr 29, 2019
I bought the (GT 1030 DDR5 ZOTAC low profile) yesterday and when i was on the internet it had 35° temperature and while gaming 3hours go 73° temperature i think is too much 73° temperature any solutions? (Before i had the ASUS GT 640 DDR5) and while gaming with overclock has 55° temperature maxinum)

Solution
A bit on the high side, with mid-high 60s more common for this GPU at load but nothing alarming and a long way from any actual problems. Your GT 640 would no doubt run cooler because, well, it didn't really do all that much to cool down from. I sweat a lot more when I'm running than when I'm walking to the couch.

What's the ambient temperature in the room with the PC?

DSzymborski

Titan
A bit on the high side, with mid-high 60s more common for this GPU at load but nothing alarming and a long way from any actual problems. Your GT 640 would no doubt run cooler because, well, it didn't really do all that much to cool down from. I sweat a lot more when I'm running than when I'm walking to the couch.

Solution

Aggelos2004

Reputable
Apr 29, 2019

my rooms temperature is 25-30