[SOLVED] Temperatures and Fans

Dec 6, 2018
So after a while of gaming my temperatures peak at their highest about 58-60c for my cpu and my gpu peaks at about 65-68c highest.
Which I feel isn't that bad, but do you guys suggest maybe that I add an additional fan, or fans?
Right now my rig is just running the 120mm case fan, my Aio cooler and Gpu fans. Luckily my case in general just has really good ventilation.
And if you think adding an additional fan would be a good idea where would be the best place to mount it? My case has 3 120mm slots on the roof of the case, as well as the front and two more on the bottom. I'm still a bit new with building and upgrading so not sure where the most efficient place to place one would be.

Ryzen 7 2700
EVGA RTX 2070 8gb
G Skill 16gb Ram
EVGA 600w 80+ Gold series PSU

Solution
you could use 2 fan in the front to get air in and the back one to put air out also the aio fans should be set to push air to top in the cooler fins another thing you could do if you dont use middle cage fro drive it could be rome for better air flow on the gpu .

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
you could use 2 fan in the front to get air in and the back one to put air out also the aio fans should be set to push air to top in the cooler fins another thing you could do if you dont use middle cage fro drive it could be rome for better air flow on the gpu .

Solution