Tempered Glass Trend Continues With Two Thermaltake Core P5 Chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrrdmchls

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2010
I think it looks pretty cool. This might also help with dust maintenance since you can see the dust sooner. Instead of wondering why all of the sudden 4 years after a build you are getting high CPU temps because of a dust plugged heat sink. Either way this case is definitely geared towards the OCD lol

jdlech

Honorable
May 31, 2016
I'm sorry folks. You always see these cars on the lot looking beautiful, but they're towed there and then towed away to the next show. Nobody drives them. That computer reminds me of those cars.
You wouldn't dare allow air to flow through it because you will be spending the next 3 days cleaning out every speck of dust and then cleaning every smudge off the glass.

sillynilly

Reputable
Jan 6, 2016
Looks great - dust is not a big deal - clean your components once and a while they will thank you for the dust spray!

d_kuhn

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2002
I just use some filters on the 120's feeding the case air... clean the filters once every 6 months or so and the dust inside the case is kept to a minimum (some very fine stuff does get through). Not exactly sure why every case doesn't have provision for simple air filtration (since nearly all of us need it).

reza666

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2006
Bought the Be quiet 900 Pro and got dissapointed reall fast. It is a silent case but i'm so used to my Corsair 780T and the ease of removing the side panels when cleaning the inside when i clean my room. Removing the glass is a pain. And dont let me start with the fingerprints.
No not very impressed with glass. I will not buy another glass side panel. I went back to my 780T and couldn't be happier.

Sakke337

Reputable
Aug 16, 2015
I have that case without the extra glass panels (obviously). My case is on the floor and still I can have it there for like 2 months before using canned air to clean it up, and still it takes about 30 seconds to do it. It also doesn't have negative air pressure (not sure if thats why but whatever) so no dust is sticking to the surface of the case, mobo or the graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.