Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo,

I got a empty tempest cab in pretty good shape with marquee here in pa.
It's pretty solid with decent sideart. I am willing to let it go for
a couple of bucks. Lemme know if you interested. I can email pics.

thanks

A couple of bucks?????? I thought PA was home to the free cabs.....LOL

"LPZ" <leonzilker@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Yo,
>
> I got a empty tempest cab in pretty good shape with marquee here in pa.
> It's pretty solid with decent sideart. I am willing to let it go for
> a couple of bucks. Lemme know if you interested. I can email pics.
>
> thanks

lol... Todd's been trying to *give* one away for a week or so now!

might help if you say which part of PA you're in... it's sort of a big state
:)