TEMPEST side art interest?

How many guys are willing to pony up $110 plus $15 shipping upfront? Im
looking at a run of 50-60 sets.

If as many of you want this that have emailed me AFTER the side art was
all sold out, its time to publicly speak up.

darin

I don't have a Tempest at the moment, but if I can come up with the extra
cash, I'd take a set just to see it made available again. LMK when you were
thinking of running it and I'll see if I can spare teh cash (baby on the way
and we're house hunting, so spare cash is at a premium at the moment).

--
-Steve P.

<azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message
> How many guys are willing to pony up $110 plus $15 shipping upfront? Im
> looking at a run of 50-60 sets.
>
> If as many of you want this that have emailed me AFTER the side art was
> all sold out, its time to publicly speak up.
>
> darin

I will take a set for sure.

John

<azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message
> How many guys are willing to pony up $110 plus $15 shipping upfront? Im
> looking at a run of 50-60 sets.
>
> If as many of you want this that have emailed me AFTER the side art was
> all sold out, its time to publicly speak up.
>
> darin

I could definitely use a set

Jeff Kinder wrote:
> I'd be in for a set.
>
> -jeff
>
> Jeff Kinder
> Site Creator / Moderator
> The Dragon's Lair Project
> jkinder@dragons-lair-project.com
>
> Site: www.dragons-lair-project.com
> Chat: #lasergames on irc.EnterTheGame.com
>
> <azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message
> > How many guys are willing to pony up $110 plus $15 shipping
upfront? Im
> > looking at a run of 50-60 sets.
> >
> > If as many of you want this that have emailed me AFTER the side art
was
> > all sold out, its time to publicly speak up.
> >
> > darin

I could definitely use a set

Jeff Kinder wrote:
> I'd be in for a set.
>
> -jeff
>
> Jeff Kinder
> Site Creator / Moderator
> The Dragon's Lair Project
> jkinder@dragons-lair-project.com
>
> Site: www.dragons-lair-project.com
> Chat: #lasergames on irc.EnterTheGame.com
>
> <azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message
> > How many guys are willing to pony up $110 plus $15 shipping
upfront? Im
> > looking at a run of 50-60 sets.
> >
> > If as many of you want this that have emailed me AFTER the side art
was
> > all sold out, its time to publicly speak up.
> >
> > darin

I'd be in for a set.

-jeff

Jeff Kinder
Site Creator / Moderator
The Dragon's Lair Project
jkinder@dragons-lair-project.com

Site: www.dragons-lair-project.com
Chat: #lasergames on irc.EnterTheGame.com

<azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message
> How many guys are willing to pony up $110 plus $15 shipping upfront? Im
> looking at a run of 50-60 sets.
>
> If as many of you want this that have emailed me AFTER the side art was
> all sold out, its time to publicly speak up.
>
> darin

<azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message
> How many guys are willing to pony up $110 plus $15 shipping upfront? Im
> looking at a run of 50-60 sets.
>
> If as many of you want this that have emailed me AFTER the side art was
> all sold out, its time to publicly speak up.

I'm in for two sets personally and probably one (maybe two) sets for Ground
Kontrol.

Thanks!
-Clay

I have a spare set of repro. Tempest S/A never used from A/R at $125.
incl. shipping in the US. Email me directly at vicanita@aol.com if
interested.

Vic Shafran (in CT)

I'd buy a set or two.

- Adam
www.adamsarcade.com

"jnhutch" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
>I will take a set for sure.
>
> John
>
> <azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message
>> How many guys are willing to pony up $110 plus $15 shipping upfront? Im
>> looking at a run of 50-60 sets.
>>
>> If as many of you want this that have emailed me AFTER the side art was
>> all sold out, its time to publicly speak up.
>>
>> darin

After begging several times, I was able to locate a set already.
However, I would pony up for a spare set to have on hand.

Pat D.

azarcadegames@cox.net wrote:
> How many guys are willing to pony up $110 plus $15 shipping upfront? Im
> looking at a run of 50-60 sets.
>
> If as many of you want this that have emailed me AFTER the side art was
> all sold out, its time to publicly speak up.
>
> darin

i'll take a set. im in the process of raising cash for it :)
ronald

vicanita@aol.com wrote:
> I have a spare set of repro. Tempest S/A never used from A/R at $125.
> incl. shipping in the US. Email me directly at vicanita@aol.com if
> interested.
>
> Vic Shafran (in CT)

FYI - My only set of S/A is sold.