'temporary folder'

Where I can locate the previously downloaded internet
files, at the time of downloading it shows that it is
being stored in 'temporary folder'. After trying different
search tecniques i am unable to find any folder under this
name on my hard disk.Please guide me precisely in this
regard and oblige.

dl

Probably a hidden file, generally under Documents & Settings grouping though
there is also a temp folder in yr win sys folder.
If downloading, and saving, create a folder to use. ie Download - then
you'll allways find whatever.