Question Temporary lines on monitor at the bottom when booting.

Sep 5, 2021
GPU: RTX 2060 Super EVGA
CPU: i7 9700k
PSU: CV650 Corsair
wg4pahmucw761.jpg

When i start the PC i get weird lines at the bottom of my MSI Optix MAG241C monitor. Im unsure if this has to do with my GPU or with my Monitor. Any help is appreciated. I have always kept my drivers up to date with geforce experience.
- Flux

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

That Corsair CV unit in your build doesn't inspire confidence, since it's not a reliably built PSU and is only a rebadged VS unit, which is worse than the CX(grey label) units. We also need a little more information. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/DD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the age of the PSU. Include the BIOS version for your motherboard.

Sep 5, 2021
GPU: RTX 2060 Super EVGA
CPU: i7 9700k
PSU: CV650 Corsair
wg4pahmucw761.jpg

When i start the PC i get weird lines at the bottom of my MSI Optix MAG241C monitor. Im unsure if this has to do with my GPU or with my Monitor. Any help is appreciated. I have always kept my drivers up to date with geforce experience.
- Flux
CPU: i7 9700K
Motherboard: ZZ390 AORUS
Ram: 16gb Corsair Pro
SSD/DD: 2x 500gb ssd samsung
GPU: rtx 2060 evga super sc
PSU: Corsair 650W
Chassis: H210 NZXT

Sep 5, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

That Corsair CV unit in your build doesn't inspire confidence, since it's not a reliably built PSU and is only a rebadged VS unit, which is worse than the CX(grey label) units. We also need a little more information. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/DD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the age of the PSU. Include the BIOS version for your motherboard.
How do i repost the thread with my new answers like you asked? Is when I reply it done automatically?