[SOLVED] temps and voltages i7 8700

gikal

Prominent
Apr 24, 2019
Solution
use HWinfo64 and post pics from there its more accurate, but with a cpu at 70c-75c on load is not that bad anything above 80 tho is a worry but could be better heat is one main factor for component degradation personally id want around 65c at full load, but dont worry too much about it you are still well within spec ^_^ , for voltages anything below 1.4 for a daily use pc is fine and safe so no worries there.

j3ster

Reputable
May 23, 2016
use HWinfo64 and post pics from there its more accurate, but with a cpu at 70c-75c on load is not that bad anything above 80 tho is a worry but could be better heat is one main factor for component degradation personally id want around 65c at full load, but dont worry too much about it you are still well within spec ^_^ , for voltages anything below 1.4 for a daily use pc is fine and safe so no worries there.

Reactions: gikal
Solution

gikal

Prominent
Apr 24, 2019
thank you for the answer sir :D i found the problem it was my case, the dust filters obstructed the air flow, now i got like 8-11 c less on the system.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNnMC0jtfos&t=880s

j3ster

Reputable
May 23, 2016
thats good to know that it improved with a little cleanup. just do it regularly also make sure you have a positive airflow setup to minimize dust collection within your pc. i tend to blower my pc atleast twice a month esp the radiators.

Reactions: gikal