Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

When one of our clients tries to log on to our Termminal
server he gets booted before the connection goes through.
On our Terminal server we get a message that says Event
ID: 1004 The Terminal server cannot issue a client
license." He has been able to access it up until today.
No change has been made? He is running XP home and we are
a 2000 network? Does anyone have any ideas on what might
be preventing this? We have 10 licenses and no one else
is having this issue.

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Is this the same computer that he has connected from previously?

--
Don't have the need for a full time IT staff, Contact Sean.
For all of your IT needs SCD@ourfamilyzoo.net.

Sound like your terminal server has exceeded it max number
of connections.

Check the terminal server licensing panel, and make sure
you are fully licesenced.

http://www.gmditsolutions.com
http://www.themobilepcdoctor.com

Sean