Terminal Services Group Policy

I would like to log off disconnected session after a
certain amount of time. Now I know this can be done using
the Terminal Services Configurator, but I would like to do
this for a group of servers. Is there a .ADM out there
which can help me with this?

This is included in the default Windows 2003 System.adm file in the
following location: Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Terminal
Services\Sessions "Set time limit for disconnected sessions"

Hope this helps!
Adam Arndt