Terminal Services options in Group Policies

steven

Hi,
I've been playing with the setting under terminal services in the Group
Policy editor, do these affect Remote desktop? is it possible to have
multiple connections on XP, seeing as XP is running a terminal services
service?
Thanks
Steven

No, you can not have multiple incoming connections using Remote Desktop.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;280828

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;279656

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)