Terra Volta Trial rewards?

ingot

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2004

If I understand correctly, going through the Terra Volta trial can produce a
number of rewards, a respec being one of them.

I'm level 32 now, and feel I should go through this. My initial thought was
that I should get the respec, and then hold it in reserve in case I ever
need it. If my char is ever fubar'd, I may not be ABLE to go through a
trial, so I figure it would be wise to do it now while I'm fairly powerful.

Trouble is, I don't want to move on without other rewards that I won't be
able to pick up easily.

So, does anyone know what the other rewards are? Temporary things? Badges?
Should I get the respec, then go through TV again to pick up the other
stuff?

FirePlug

Ingot wrote:

> I'm level 32 now, and feel I should go through this. My initial thought was
> that I should get the respec, and then hold it in reserve in case I ever
> need it. If my char is ever fubar'd, I may not be ABLE to go through a
> trial, so I figure it would be wise to do it now while I'm fairly powerful.
>
> Trouble is, I don't want to move on without other rewards that I won't be
> able to pick up easily.
>
> So, does anyone know what the other rewards are? Temporary things? Badges?
> Should I get the respec, then go through TV again to pick up the other
> stuff?

You get the Trial badge from picking up the respec.

The other rewards are merely a choice of SO, the same you get after
completing any story arc.

--
| Victory Server: |
| Bex - Level 34 Blaster (Assault Rifle/Devices) |

ingot

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2004

"John Parkinson" <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote>

> You get the Trial badge from picking up the respec.
>
> The other rewards are merely a choice of SO, the same you get after
> completing any story arc.

Ok, I'm not especially concerned with a SO, I can buy what I need at this
point.

So, if I choose the respec, then DOING the respec will give me the badge?

Ok, I guess it would be best for me to choose the respec then, and just hold
onto it indefinitely. I'm sure sooner or later I'll want to drop a power or
something...

I'm already beginning to wonder if it was worth going through all that
trouble to get Weave...

FirePlug

Ingot wrote:

> So, if I choose the respec, then DOING the respec will give me the badge?

Yes, you get the badge when you pick the respec reward and then the actual
respec is saved until you want to use it.

--

In article <423edd0d$1_1@news.iglou.com>, Ingot wrote:

> "John Parkinson" <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote>
>
>> You get the Trial badge from picking up the respec.
>>
>> The other rewards are merely a choice of SO, the same you get after
>> completing any story arc.
>
> Ok, I'm not especially concerned with a SO, I can buy what I
> need at this point.
>
> So, if I choose the respec, then DOING the respec will give me
> the badge?
>
> Ok, I guess it would be best for me to choose the respec then,
> and just hold onto it indefinitely. I'm sure sooner or later
> I'll want to drop a power or something...
>
> I'm already beginning to wonder if it was worth going through
> all that trouble to get Weave...

A lot of forum fire tanks swear by it, and say they need it to
feel safe.

But my philosophy is I won't slot up something outside of my
primary or secondary unless there's nothing inside that would
suffice.

Therefore, I'm planning to 6-slot Healing Flames before even
considering the need for weave or tough.

--
Neil Cerutti

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:41:16 -0500, "Ingot"
<cleahy@spamstinks.iglou.com> wrote:

>"John Parkinson" <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote>
>
>> You get the Trial badge from picking up the respec.
>>
>> The other rewards are merely a choice of SO, the same you get after
>> completing any story arc.
>
>Ok, I'm not especially concerned with a SO, I can buy what I need at this
>point.
>
>So, if I choose the respec, then DOING the respec will give me the badge?
>
>Ok, I guess it would be best for me to choose the respec then, and just hold
>onto it indefinitely. I'm sure sooner or later I'll want to drop a power or
>something...
>
>I'm already beginning to wonder if it was worth going through all that
>trouble to get Weave...
>
>FirePlug

Fire Tanker?

ingot

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2004

"Quantum Tarantino" <QuantumTarantino@Gmail.com> wrote

> Fire Tanker?

Close!

INV/SS

He looks vaguely hulkish, with the Huge Build and wearing only shorts.
Difference is that he's minimum height, and is skin is red. Being short,
wide, and red, he well... LOOKS like a fireplug.

I have an icon sized picture on the net, one sec...

http://members.iglou.com/cleahy/Fireplug.jpg

Not very detailed, but you get the idea.

FirePlug