[SOLVED] Terrible lag in all multiplayer games but my internet is good.

Mar 21, 2021
So basically i encounter lags in all games. My ping is 50-70 my download is 30 and my upload is 5 but it lags, i get the usual stop moving and teleporting back. Nothing is downloading, as much apps as possible are closed and spotify is off

Solution
If your internet actually is good then you suspect a non network issue such as video drivers causing the lag.

Leave a constant ping command to 8.8.8.8 run in a background window. When you see lag in the game see if you see anything in the ping window. Packet loss tends to be the largest cause of this.
If your internet actually is good then you suspect a non network issue such as video drivers causing the lag.

Leave a constant ping command to 8.8.8.8 run in a background window. When you see lag in the game see if you see anything in the ping window. Packet loss tends to be the largest cause of this.

Solution
Are you streaming while you game? with 5mbps upload, streaming will saturate your upload.

Other than that, you must be getting packet loss. Are you on DSL? Perhaps, they were too ambition with your rated speeds of your copper phone lines. They probably need to downgrade you a little.