[SOLVED] Terrible performance on roblox

Feb 24, 2020
So I recently built my computer. I have a ryzen 7 2700x and an rtx 2070 super. I launched roblox and to my surprise was greeted with 40 fps for no reason. In Apex and other games I get 100-200 fps but in roblox of all games I could barely achieve 50. No idea what's wrong, can anyone help me? Roblox is a cpu bound game so I suspected it might be that but Idk

Case: NZXT H510
PSU: Corsair RM750x
GPU: RTX 2070 super
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
Motherboard: Asus TUF gaming x570 plus

While playing, all temps are under control but my cpu usage stays around 10-20 resulting in low fps

Last edited:
Solution
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

Then use Task Manager and Resource Monitor (just one at time) to observe system performance while playing different games including Roblox.

Try to keep all other variables constant and identical. I.e., no ongoing backups, AV scans, updates, etc

Very likely you will be able to discover what is bottlenecking Roblox.

Ralston18

Titan

Then use Task Manager and Resource Monitor (just one at time) to observe system performance while playing different games including Roblox.

Try to keep all other variables constant and identical. I.e., no ongoing backups, AV scans, updates, etc

Solution
Feb 24, 2020

Updated the post