News Tesla Launches Games Console, Pretends It's a Car

USAFRet

Titan
but what’s really important is that in-car computer, which was shown running Cyberpunk 2077, with Musk commenting that the game can run at 60 fps

I sincerely hope that when the fool doing this crashes, they are the only person involved.

Reactions: DRagor
but what’s really important is that in-car computer, which was shown running Cyberpunk 2077, with Musk commenting that the game can run at 60 fps

I sincerely hope that when the fool doing this crashes, they are the only person involved.
Imagine someone playing Carmaggedon and getting pulled over. I wonder what face the police officer would make...

Wait, would the car even notice the police? o_O

Clearly the driver wouldn't... Too busy playing Carmaggedon!

Regards.

Jan 21, 2021

Ouch! And you can bet that they're going to be selling that on a seven year loan, so most people are going to be spending a lot more than that over the lifetime of that loan. I know it's being billed as a luxury car competing with Porsche and the like, but wow that hurts even thinking about it.

jkflipflop98

Distinguished
Ouch! And you can bet that they're going to be selling that on a seven year loan, so most people are going to be spending a lot more than that over the lifetime of that loan. I know it's being billed as a luxury car competing with Porsche and the like, but wow that hurts even thinking about it.

I mean, it's the fastest 0-100 car on the planet. The fact that you're getting it for <$130k is actually a steal. And to some people $130k is pocket change that they blow in Vegas over a single weekend.