Tesoro Intros Lobera Supreme Mechanical Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasForTheWin

Honorable
Aug 16, 2013
Haven't had one of these before, might pick one up after my black widow fails me. I also like how you can change the color to anything like how duckyshines do

Ghouldude

Honorable
Jul 17, 2012
@Mortsmi7
It's referring to the keys that razer now has manufactured for them, ( Cherry Corps patents ran out on the mechanical keyswitch design) they adjusted the actuation points on the keys and the reset points so that they can be registered a lot faster on the (razer) green switches, in my opinion this is a vast improvement over blue keys, and they are essentially MX brown keys but clicky, I'm not sure exactly what the Razer orange keys are, but I want to say modified mx red/black switches. I've read an article about the Razer Green switches, I bet oyu can find what the orange ones are, I've typed on them, they seem fairly run of the mill mechanical red/black switch.

FrodoSwaggins

Reputable
Jun 22, 2014
"Gamer" peripherals are so dumb. Can't they sell normal looking keyboards marketed to everyone? Of course gamers will buy them (I want to get a mechanical keyboard but don't have the cash right now) but marketing solely to gamers is kinda dumb, and the keyboards are often really ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS