Tesoro Ups Its RGB Keyboard Game With $149 Lobera Spectrum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bondfc11

Honorable
Sep 3, 2013
I had the uber expensive Corsair for a few weeks, but hated it. The keys were really tall and the programming for the lighting was a nightmare to sift through. Peeps keep telling me - just watch some videos, read up more, etc. - but sorry I didn't have hours to go through all that to program so pretty lights. Not sure I will ever buy an RGB setup after Corsair's attempts. Swapped it out for the Logitech G710 and really like it. White lights that dim. Perfect.

please do not call anyone like that, he was just stating his experience on it. you can suggest an easier way if you know of one but please avoid those words.

as for the keyboard, i love mechanical, RGB is nice to have, but were expensive back then (not sure now). and i am happy with my ducky

I have a steelsereis 6Gv2 and a corsair vengance 90. I use the corsair for my home theather becasue the keys are so light on the fingers that missclicking something accidentaly is far too typical.
Id say that the steelseries is far better than any other keyboard I have used in the past, and I am staying with it.

someguynamedmatt

Distinguished
*sigh*
What happened to professional-looking peripherals? Can't we get a nice clean-looking mechanical keyboard with decent backlighting that doesn't look like it fell out of a B-grade scifi movie?
I need to buy about ten more of my Max Nighthawk X9 before they stop making 'em - relatively low profile, nice even red lighting, matte finish, and no gaudy design choices. Could double as a bludgeoning weapon in case of an apocalypse. If only I could buy a black IBM Model M with backlighting. That would be the day.

Bondfc11

Honorable
Sep 3, 2013

No kidding! But here's a thought, and clearly you don't own the keyboard, what if there's an effect I want that is not available as a DL?

Man, you're the idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.