Test and review.

DraconicVixen

Reputable
Nov 28, 2014
I really don't like this site already. I just realized something. My thread I NOWHERE to be found. Maybe I'm an oblivious idiot, or mobile is very unfriendly, but the thread I spent an hour typing is gone.

I went to ask the question, and it was erased and replaced by the screen I am typing on, and that thread was erased by a profile creation page. TWICE my thread was erased. I'm not even an hour old member, and as much as I value the advice I find here, this site has already lost me. I shall seek community elsewhere.

Solution
This is your only post on record. The mobile site is definitely unwieldy, but it's not like it does anything to specifically stop you from posting. It's unfortunate that you were having problems, but without some clearer details, there's not much we can do for you. We strive to be welcoming and to make all new members feel at ease, but obviously we can't force you to stay. The choice is ultimately yours.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
This is your only post on record. The mobile site is definitely unwieldy, but it's not like it does anything to specifically stop you from posting. It's unfortunate that you were having problems, but without some clearer details, there's not much we can do for you. We strive to be welcoming and to make all new members feel at ease, but obviously we can't force you to stay. The choice is ultimately yours.

Solution