Tester Leaks Info On Skyrim Dragonborn DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomfreak

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]depending on the size of the content, it may warrant 20$[/citation]if I can bought the main base game for 19bucks,($10 in some other place) I wont be paying $20 for a DLC.

$5 is the maximum I will pay for dawnguard. Same for $5 for Dragonborn. Given that Skyrim alone gonna took 250-300 hours per character, it is not like I gonna finish everything in 1 year if I were to build every type of diff character build, And with lots of mods quest afterward. So I got plenty of time to wait price drop lol

fedelm

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]depending on the size of the content, it may warrant 20$[/citation]

I don't think the previous DLC was worth 20$.

Also bear in mind that (last time I checked) this game is still selling for 60$...13 months after release.

D

Deleted member 217926

250-300 hours per character? Wow. I finished all the quest lines and cleared every dungeon on the map in somewhere around 120 hours. Morrowind took over 200 hours to play all the way through.

I just picked up Dawnguard for $14 and Hearthfire for $3 on the Steam winter sale. I guess I'll wait until Dragonborn is released for the PC before playing again. Just enough time to play Mass Effect 3 through again with the new Omega DLC :wahoo:

[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]depending on the size of the content, it may warrant 20$[/citation]

Might have been worth $20 if released at the same time as Xbox version but a 30 day delay means it's worth less since it is not new content any more - If I have to wait 30 days may as well wait 30 more and buy it on sale rather than pay full price or just skip it altogether. (since the only way to stop companies from doing these stupid exclusive timed releases is to not support the companies that do them !)

G

im going to cry if it is not up for dl in t minus fucking now.

tomfreak

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
[citation][nom]anort3[/nom]250-300 hours per character? Wow. I finished all the quest lines and cleared every dungeon on the map in somewhere around 120 hours. Morrowind took over 200 hours to play all the way through.I just picked up Dawnguard for $14 and Hearthfire for $3 on the Steam winter sale. I guess I'll wait until Dragonborn is released for the PC before playing again. Just enough time to play Mass Effect 3 through again with the new Omega DLC[/citation]try not doing the fast travel, play in a classic way.

D

Deleted member 217926

That takes some amazing dedication. As much as I love the game and all TES games, I could never play it that hardcore. Impressive.

[citation][nom]assasin32[/nom]Call me when they release the GOTY edition with all DLC on the PC.[/citation]

Call me when there is a GOTY version, and a full 15 GB mod pack that will do justice to this game in PC.

kellybean

Honorable
Nov 11, 2012
Bought Skyrim for my PC, loved it, played hundreds of hours last winter. Will wait until I can get a Game of the Year edition to play it again. As far as Bethesda being Microsofts 360 bitch.....I would get edited if I sad the words.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
[citation][nom]JDFan[/nom]Might have been worth $20 if released at the same time as Xbox version but a 30 day delay means it's worth less since it is not new content any more - If I have to wait 30 days may as well wait 30 more and buy it on sale rather than pay full price or just skip it altogether. (since the only way to stop companies from doing these stupid exclusive timed releases is to not support the companies that do them !)[/citation]

Depending on if the DLC have higher standards (geometry, textures, shaders ect ect) than the bare bone basic gfx aimed to render on the 6 year old gpu in the xbox - I would rather wait and get a DLC that take somewhat advantage of the last few generations of hardware and thus provide a better experience for the same price (like any PC game really!). However if its no improvements made I completely agree!

G

Seriously 20$ is nothing, its like 3 hours of work with a min wage job. Just shut up and buy the expansion, there are WAY to many complaints about the price and how "unfair" it is that Xbox gets it first. Microsoft paid for that right, SONy could have done the same, but they didnt

dragonsbane

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
[citation][nom]bllue[/nom]Very excited for this DLC. Bethesda has never disappointed me with their TES/Fallout DLC[/citation]

Yeah, I loved that horse armor DLCs too

tomfreak

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
[citation][nom]SHUT_UPPP[/nom]Seriously 20$ is nothing, its like 3 hours of work with a min wage job. Just shut up and buy the expansion, there are WAY to many complaints about the price and how "unfair" it is that Xbox gets it first. Microsoft paid for that right, SONy could have done the same, but they didnt[/citation]this is like saying its ok to buy a candy with the size of thumb drive @ $20. really?!

The base game is already $10-20. So the DLC will only worth $5 each.

blppt

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2008
I'm really starting to hate MS and Bethesda for basically punishing the far superior PC Skyrim experience by allowing the game/story be spoiled by Xbox360 owners for a month before we even get to touch the DLC. Already happened once with Dawnguard. Makes sense, MS screwing their own (Windows) customers by locking them out from the game for a month so that their Xbox360 division can profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.