Text has become pixelated after switching from VGA-VGA to HDMI-HDMI Load Vender.dll fail. Please install VGA Driver.

my5thbebo

Reputable
Feb 16, 2015
As the title suggests, just today got a new GPU and SSD so i installed all them and since then all text is looking low res and pixelated. I've messed around with screen resolution and scaling etc. and have found nothing that helped.
I rolled back the latest GPU drivers and that solved the issue but then games wouldn't launch for me and it made everything awfully slow. My new GPU doesn't have a VGA port (ASUS GeForce GTX1050ti), it has DVI and HDMI. Ive tried 2 HDMI wires, from PS4 Pro and Xbox One S so they are relatively new wires.
I even put the wires into different HDMI slots to no avail.
I'm sorry if I'm explaining this poorly, because as I said the screen resolution is fine in terms of size
(1920p-1080p) and the zoom is set to where I would have it normally which is 100%. Thumbnails etc. are all the right size. They just appear grainy or lower resolution.

TV is 40" Bush full HD 60hz and has worked fine with consoles and PC up until this point.

I managed to get a couple of images of the difference, I shot them with my phone so the quality isn't great and you can't really see that much of a difference in them, but I will link them regardless just incase they help.

https://imgur.com/a/giNxMYt

Update again: I'm also getting "Load Vender.dll fail. Please install VGA Driver."

my5thbebo

Reputable
Feb 16, 2015

Just tried that there, made no difference I'm afraid. Everything still has this grainy image, it's very frustrating. Thanks for the help.