Question Text Service framework not running

anupam1

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2013
Why is text service frame work not running in win 10? Though I have given several windows updates.
I tried all the tips in the internet available to enable the text service framework but I cannot enter text by keyboards lucidly.

Keyboard behaves strangely capslock or numlock remains on and if I press key back it doesn't get off.

Then I thought may be it's a keyboard problem,than I went to bios but there also the arrow keys & enter key are not working.
Caplocks,numlock,scroll lock all lights go off.
When I restart again ,numlocks or capslocks lights are on but I cannot login to win10 through keyboard.
Also,Bios behaves slow to with response to arrow keys too.
I am running Avast free version antivirus but it does not help either.
Keyboard keys work often ,I have to unplug & plug it back & uninstall & install key board software several times to make it work.
I use Ant keyboard & I have mercury motherboard with i5 configuration with 16gb ram .

Sir,If you have a solution to Mercury,Microsoft & Ant to resolve the internal dispute. Then I will be able to work with my computer.

I have to reset Microsoft 10 often ,if the text service frame work does not run. & Each day if the text service framework doesn't run ,then resetting motherboard & resetting Microsoft 10 will takes 5hrs time which is a headache.

Please provide permanent solution to close this WINDOWS 10 TSF nonsense.

Last edited:
Why is text service frame work not running in win 10? Though I have given several windows updates.
I tried all the tips in the internet available to enable the text service framework but I cannot enter text by keyboards lucidly.

Keyboard behaves strangely capslock or numlock remains on and if I press key back it doesn't get off.

Then I thought may be it's a keyboard problem,than I went to bios but there also the arrow keys & enter key are not working.
Caplocks,numlock,scroll lock all lights go off.
When I restart again ,numlocks or capslocks lights are on but I cannot login to win10 through keyboard.
Also,Bios behaves slow to with response to arrow keys too.
I am running Avast free version antivirus but it does not help either.
Keyboard keys work often ,I have to unplug & plug it back & uninstall & install key board software several times to make it work.
I use Ant keyboard & I have mercury motherboard with i5 configuration with 16gb ram .

Sir,If you have a solution to Mercury,Microsoft & Ant to resolve the internal dispute. Then I will be able to work with my computer.

I have to reset Microsoft 10 often ,if the text service frame work does not run. & Each day if the text service framework doesn't run ,then resetting motherboard & resting Microsoft 10 will takes 5hrs time which is a headache.

Please provide permanent solution to close this WINDOWS 10 TSF nonsense.
If the keyboard does not work in the bios I doubt it's a windows problem.
If the keyboard is wired reseat the usb plug next try a different usb port next try a different keyboard.