texture and particle glitch after installing graphic driver

detrivor13

Prominent
Aug 3, 2017
hello guys, i just bought and self installing my PC to change my old one, here the spec

Ryzen 5 1600
MSI B350M Gaming Pro (latest BIOS version)
Corsair Vengeance 16GB(2x8GB kit) 2667mhz 16-18-18-35
Asus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Phoenix 4GB (PH-GTX1050TI-4G)
Seasonic S12II-620 620W - 80+ Bronze Certified

my software installing method:
1. install windows 10 pro
2. AMD AM4 Chipset Driver(latest is 17.10), restart
3. installing LAN and sound driver, restart
4. installing VGA driver (384.94 and 378.78)

UPDATE: after installing my VGA driver, i install Bitdefender Internet Security 2018 and Steam
(forgot to mention, sorry)
NB: i am using my 43" Panasonic TV + HDMI cable for all-purpose entertainment,

what am i asking is, why my new PC keep on making texture glitch in desktop AFTER installing my VGA driver, for example, bending a partial of straight line at top of window into diagonal for a second and my only game (Dota 2) have some weird shaking at hero frame, particle went crazy, hero size is shaking like crazy too, too many distraction to play.

for side note: even trying clean driver using DDU and revert back to earlier driver version (378.78), reducing RAM speed to 2400mhz and 2133Mhz, problem still there, installing AM4 Chipset Driver both from MSI's website and from AMD's Site

UPDATE 2: reseating and reinstalling my VGA Driver (clean Install), the problem gone for a bit, but it came back after i start my Steam app, bending, window tearing, and glitches.

if you need i can provide with some video at saturday.
the problem is not occur when i am entering safe mode of win 10

i really appreciate it if you reply to my problem
thank you

if I placed this post at wrong section, i am sorry, i don't know what components is at fault here

D

Deleted member 1560910

try a different cable

detrivor13

Prominent
Aug 3, 2017

done, problem still persist, before i posting my answer before, i was reseating my VGA and reinstalling my driver, now it is better and now let me try some of it