[SOLVED] texture flickering isssue

Solution
I have tried running time spy,superstition and furmark but i haven't noticed anything unusual,I also played mhw for like 15 mins or so and didn't notice anything unusual
Try playing for longer as that's when the temps rise, voltages stabilize (somewhat) and clocks start to lower.
I'm saying this as atm i've got no clue why that's happening. Also, have you tried doing a clean driver install? Using DDU to clean your current driver and install a new one from NVidia's website.

verma17

Prominent
Mar 8, 2020
I noticed that on my 2080ti just before it died.

BTW: why are your GPU temps so high? I know that 81°c isn't max, but it's close. Do you have any case ventilation?
81 c is actually not that high,it's a twin fan card and the temperature outside rn here is 33c

I have a h500p mesh case so I think I have plenty of ventilation

verma17

Prominent
Mar 8, 2020
Have you tried gaming for around 30-60min while monitoring fan speeds/temps/voltages/clocks? You might be able to find out what's happening in greater detail.
I have tried running time spy,superstition and furmark but i haven't noticed anything unusual,I also played mhw for like 15 mins or so and didn't notice anything unusual

RustyRagdoll

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2015
Try playing for longer as that's when the temps rise, voltages stabilize (somewhat) and clocks start to lower.
I'm saying this as atm i've got no clue why that's happening. Also, have you tried doing a clean driver install? Using DDU to clean your current driver and install a new one from NVidia's website.

Solution

verma17

Prominent
Mar 8, 2020
I haven't tried ddu yet,I'll try playing for longer and see what happens

verma17

Prominent
Mar 8, 2020
i tried gaming for like 34 some mins and nothing seemed unusual,i recorded it too,so if you want,i can upload it

flickering didnt happen even once