Question Texture glitches in-game appearing at irregular intervals after some hardware switching.

Feb 23, 2020
After some unimportant backstory of my brother moving out, I got the chance to upgrade my station. So I installed my graphics card and SSD in his rig. I booted from my SSD through BIOS and formatted his SSD and HDD and did a clean wipe on my disk, reinstalling windows without keeping any files. I downloaded all necessary programs connected to the hardware and updated everything to the newest version. However, when I try to play FTB Minecraft (Enigmatica 2 Expert if it helps), at random points almost all textures go crazy and all hell breaks loose. This can happen anywhere from 10 seconds of loading in to a world, to being able to play for 10-15 minutes. This happens in both singleplayer and multiplayer.

OLD PC

Intel i5 4460

Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3

Corsair DDR3 4x4GB

NEW PC

AMD Ryzen 5 1600

ASUS Prime B350M-A

Corsair DDR4 2x8GB

The graphics card that i switched from the old to the new is a ROG STRIX GTX1060 6GB.

This has never been a problem before the hardware switch, so I would be happy with any advice I can get because I can't play at all right now.