Jul 4, 2021
Hi
My laptop has texture problem in every games
1.texture are hide for me in hitman 3 and graphic setting change very slowly .its start from 1gb /6gb to up slowly
2.texture loding slowly in watch dogs 2
3. My monitor Frick between grass in don Starve hamelet
My system:
Nitro 5 an515
Rtx 2060 6g
I7 9750h 2.6. 6 cores
Ram 16
Monitor 144ghz
Please help me.
My temperature in game :
Cpu 92
Gpu 75

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you check and see what BIOS version you're on for your Acer laptop? You can cross reference Acer's support page to see if your laptop has any BIOS updates pending. Considering you're on the 9th gen of Intel mobile processors, you might want to try your hand at undervolting using ThrottleStop. To add more suggestions, download the latest driver for your GPU from Nvidia's support site, then use DDU to uninstall said GPU drivers, reboot, then manually reinstall GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Lastly, can you check and see what OS version you're on at the time of writing?

Jul 4, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you check and see what BIOS version you're on for your Acer laptop? You can cross reference Acer's support page to see if your laptop has any BIOS updates pending. Considering you're on the 9th gen of Intel mobile processors, you might want to try your hand at undervolting using ThrottleStop. To add more suggestions, download the latest driver for your GPU from Nvidia's support site, then use DDU to uninstall said GPU drivers, reboot, then manually reinstall GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Lastly, can you check and see what OS version you're on at the time of writing?
I dont know how i can update my bios

TRENDING THREADS