[SOLVED] Textures popping into the Game is it a ram or a Storage issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2021
Hello,

So I'v been playing Guardians of the Galaxy and I have been noticing that in every Cutscene all the texture and models are loading very slow and it feels like everything is jumping into the sceen. Its hard to explain thats why I made a Video. The Video contains spoiler to the Game, but not Major one for the story. Link

Anyway I was wondering why that might be happening, because its not the first game these "problems" are appearing. I have a pretty decent PC so normally something like this should not happen. I think.

Specs
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 3.80 GHz
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3070 with the leatest driver installed
RAM: 16Gb DDR4 Corsair Vengance RGB Pro running at 3200Mhz
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING II with the leatest Bios
Game runs on a Crucial MX500 1Tb M.2 SSD
Is it a problem with my RAM or SSD or is it something completely different?

Thank you for your Time

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

To me it seems like the game might be the issue, you tend to see this on games that have somewhat bad coding or when your drivers are struggling to work with the game. Perhaps try and make sure that your OS, BIOS and GPU drivers are up to date. I'd advise on using DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and then reinstalling your GPU drivers with the latest, manually in an elevated command, Right click installer>Run as Administrator and see if the issue persists.

Also, does the issue come up with this one title?

You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU for your build. Does the SSD have more than one partition(considering you've listed this one physical drive as storage)?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

To me it seems like the game might be the issue, you tend to see this on games that have somewhat bad coding or when your drivers are struggling to work with the game. Perhaps try and make sure that your OS, BIOS and GPU drivers are up to date. I'd advise on using DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and then reinstalling your GPU drivers with the latest, manually in an elevated command, Right click installer>Run as Administrator and see if the issue persists.

Also, does the issue come up with this one title?

You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU for your build. Does the SSD have more than one partition(considering you've listed this one physical drive as storage)?

Solution
Nov 4, 2021
Hi.

Sorry I forgot to Mention the PSU. It's an EVGA 750W 80+ Gold.

I thought that the Game might be the problem, but I showed a Friend of mine this Video and he said that he didn't encounter these problems while playing. The SSD only has one Partition, but I also have an HDD installed.

I only encounter these Issues with games that are more demanding. For example I had the same issues in Cyberpunk, but it's cyberpunk. I didn't have them in Persona 5 Strikers for example.

I just reinstated the drivers but the issue is still there.

I will now cleanly Re-Install Windows, because I also have weird other issues. For example my PC freezes for some seconds when I open the Task manager through the Task bar. I hope that fixes the Problems.

Thank you for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.