Sep 5, 2021
i recently built a pc and ive encountered an issue on decenders, forza horizon 4, gta v, forza motorsport 7 and probably more games and its basically where things like walls, cones, signs and sometimes even buildings are loading in around me. while playing these games the vram usage is only around 60% used and i have turned on D.O.CP (XMP) and dual channelled and still no luck. this was a dream of mine and its really upsetting to see it going wrong with no explanation. please can somebody help me out im really stuck.
hardware:
rtx 2060 asus tuf gaming 6gb
ryzen 9 3900x
ryzen stock cooler
asus tuf motherboard x570
corsair 16gb rgb pro ram clocked at 3200mhz
750w evga gold psu g5 supernova
samsung 500gb ssd
2tb seagate barracuda hdd

Solution
It’s a tuf gaming x570 plus wifi, the cache is about 256MB, the games are mostly on the hdd but one is on the ssd and the temperature is random but never goes to 80c and the ram are in a2 b2 (2 and 4)
well your HDD is a SMR hdd, through the game read files, it also do mircro writes on your hdd, and SMR HDD sucks at writing. youu should try to install one of the game in ssd and see if its still take long to load and render the texture.
Sep 5, 2021
is the game on the HDD? is the ram on slot 2 and 4? is the HDD got around 128mb of cache? is the temperature of the cpu is high? what X570 asus motherboard series you have? Please give details of the system.
It’s a tuf gaming x570 plus wifi, the cache is about 256MB, the games are mostly on the hdd but one is on the ssd and the temperature is random but never goes to 80c and the ram are in a2 b2 (2 and 4)

Last edited:
well your HDD is a SMR hdd, through the game read files, it also do mircro writes on your hdd, and SMR HDD sucks at writing. youu should try to install one of the game in ssd and see if its still take long to load and render the texture.

Solution
Sep 5, 2021
Oh ok well I’m gonna install forza on my ssd when I get back home but I do have a question are there any better hard drives that you could suggest me getting instead of my old one and also another quick question is that could my monitor be at fault too as it’s quite old looking and isn’t 4K or anything and is 75 hz: it’s a dell se2417hgx gaming monitor but isn’t the best
😁

Oh ok well I’m gonna install forza on my ssd when I get back home but I do have a question are there any better hard drives that you could suggest me getting instead of my old one and also another quick question is that could my monitor be at fault too as it’s quite old looking and isn’t 4K or anything and is 75 hz: it’s a dell se2417hgx gaming monitor but isn’t the best
😁
well a pretty good one for low price now is WD Purple and Seagate Skyhawk for size over 2TB+ (just make sure the cache is 64mb, if its 128MB or 256MB than it is confirmed it's SMR).