Donitsi

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004
I bought a Hyundai L70S and it worked for two days. Then it did only flash the picture when turning it on. I got another, not a new one, the panel had been replaced. it lasted for 12 hours!!

I got back the one I first purchased. The inverter had been broken and it's now been replaced.

The thing that is now bothering me that is there something in my computer that would have caused the damage. Something wrong with the motherboard, graphics card, anything.

Donitsi

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004
Specs are: AMD XP +2400, 768Mb RAM, ATi Radeon 9200 SE64Mb, K7S6A motherboard(I believe it's AsRock or something) Win XP Pro.
Settings in windows are 1280x1024 32bit 60Hz. And that is what they recommend on Hyundai ImageQuest webpage.

flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
Ok, 60Hz is fine then...this was delivered? I remember I had to go thru 2 lcd's that were busted b/c UPS dropped em and weird stuff kept happening...

The one and only "Monstrous BULLgarian!"

Donitsi

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004
I ordered from a netstore so it might have got some rough treatment in post office. Or then it was just put together on a monday.

It just seems a bit strange that I'd get to lousy lcd's and they don't work more than 48 hours. And no one has yet said anything sure that would rule out the computer and parts'n'cards init from damaging them.

I'm just hoping now that everything is fixed and don't have to worrie anymore. Or if this lcd is going to crash again, hopefully it happens in two weeks. They promised to deliver a brand new then.