TH Water Cooling Club and Picture Gallery

Hi dear community.

1- Why a water cooling club and gallery picture?

Exist two main reasons for this: First one is give to the users that has never use water cooling a little idea of how it's looks in a case and power. Second one, but not less important, give to the users that want change to water cooling advices and ideas of what components are the best themselves.

2- Rules

a- Max resolution is 1920x1080
b- Only FOUR pictures per rig in thumbnails mode, if you want add more just post the link
c- Do not quote pictures, just post. For delete the picture remove the [/IMG] at the end of the post that you are quoting.
d- Please, only add finished rigs, not worklogs.

3- Additional things

a- You can post as many rigs as you have always that you meet the rules
b- You can post old rigs that you no longer have, always that this were built by you
c- H50, H70 and in general any water cooling kit are valid too.
d- The member list will be updated as soon as possible.

Special credits for this idea goes to ortoklaz.

If you have questions, feel free to ask it or contact me. Enjoy it and post your rig ;)

ortoklaz

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
KL 360rev1.2 and EK FC580,waiting for 570 to drop it's price so i can SLI
Yeah the cables on the bottom ..there is no way around it they are connected to single brackets(light switch and one fan controller and will probably get rid of it in the future..removable PSU divider is on the way) ,my once per year all out cleaning is approaching and will replace my res with Monsoon while i'm at it
http://photos.dangerden.com/Reservoirs/Basic-Monsoon-D5-Dual-Bay/2bbl-1/1252170401_fQQTJ-L.jpg

baddad

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2006

All the parts, except for the feet that I made, are from Koolance. Between the radiator and the machine is the control card in a cage I made for it. They were all meant to be mounted differently but I mated them together.

D

Deleted member 362816

This is not a work-log but I am tearing this apart this week and putting a 3rd rad in also adding some new things:)