Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2020
Every time I try and run Thaiphoon.exe to install Thaiphoon Burner all I get is "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005) Click OK to close the application". It's infuriating. Why do I get this error? I have tried installing the latest version of Thaiphoon Burner as well as older versions. I have also tried installing as Admin and that has not worked as well.

Computer Type: Self built desktop.
GPU: Sapphire Pulse 5700 XT
CPU: 3600
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-I
RAM: 2x8GB OLOY Warhawk DDR4 3600
PSU: InWin A1 Plus built in PSU rated 650W Gold
Case: InWin A1 Plus
Operating System & Version: Windows 10 (64 Bit).
GPU Drivers: 20.10.17.01-200525a-355166E-RadeonSoftwareAdrenalin2020.
Chipset Drivers: Not sure.

Jun 21, 2020
I just tried almost all those fixes minus a complete wipe of my computer and installing different RAM because I do not have different RAM to try and none of them fixed my issues. Well I guess that's not completely true as a Windows defender setting was causing my issue just not the antivirus. What did end up fixing this issue is turning off "Force randomization for images (Mandatory ASLR)" under Windows Defenders, Exploit Protection. I realize most people do not have this on because Windows Default for this is off so that is why it was so hard for me to find the solution to this question. This setting has only caused 1 other issue in the past, with installing GTA V. Weird but glad I was able to figure it out. Thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.