Question Thanks for deleting my thread, mods! Would have appreciated a chance to save what I wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

USAFRet

Titan

Einhandei

BANNED
Jul 30, 2019
It was basically a duplicate of this one.

It most absolutely was not.

That thread was about getting my secondary m.2 drive reading in the BIOS / DISK MANAGEMENT.

It had absolutely nothing to do with recovering data from a RAW partition.

But thanks again for deleting everything I wrote. This was the only place I had been saving the information for the discussion / troubleshooting.

EDIT: You can delete this thread as well. I was just hoping you'd be able to recover my post and message it to me so I could add it to the other thread.

It most absolutely was not.

That thread was about getting my secondary m.2 drive reading in the BIOS / DISK MANAGEMENT.

It had absolutely nothing to do with recovering data from a RAW partition.

But thanks again for deleting everything I wrote. This was the only place I had been saving the information for the discussion / troubleshooting.

EDIT: You can delete this thread as well. I was just hoping you'd be able to recover my post and message it to me so I could add it to the other thread.

I read that thread, in it is this "If you want to help me recover / restore data from a RAW partition on my m.2 drive " and "I had actually just purchased this! I'm in the middle of recovering the files from the RAW drive... Going to format it back to NTFS and drop Windows 10 back on there and pray this works. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS