Thanks Tom been great.

Time for a break and stand back. It is obvious from previous posts in here that I do not like the new rules (tags, user authority) and the administration view on them although they have been criticized by veteran users including myself.
When I first started reading toms it was the Authority on computer tech first and foremost and then slowly moved into other tech like mobility as it matured which is all fine. I personally belief it is moving to far away from the roots with amongst other things the new Car tech reviews which is something I will never get interested in since I will never ever purchase a car based on what navigation system, info center or how smart the drivers seat is.
I will continue to look in here ones in a while see if there are any changes and follow the threads that are still open that I have part taken in.
Currently there are other respectable websites that still focus on computer hardware and since that is where my interest lies I will turn my attention there.
rgds
rolli59

Hey rolli
I guess youre right as to the nature or percentage of strictly non PC articles.
BUT, just like TV, we need our commercial breaks to (apologies to those who actually need that GPS in their Ford strangler)
I would just remind you, as far as the forums goes, its been guys like you, and always has been guys like you, that makes Toms as good as it is.
Your feedback and suggestions , all these things makes Toms what it is.
Hopefully we can have some tasty Articles for the long in tooth sages Toms has had, and I am happy and thankful for having them here.

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Agreed entirely with JAYDEEJOHN here. I fully understand the need for a break from time to time, to get some wanderlust out of the system or kick the tires on another tech community. We value our long-time veterans here at Tom's, and we'll be sure to keep the fire warm for you. :)

TRENDING THREADS