That's One El of a Rune From the Elforge!

Poor wife of Ruben. Vixy done got the ultimate ripoff in Normal
Hellforge the other night. I did not know they could drop that low
there.

A frikkin' EL rune. All that work for a frikkin' EL rune. Poor girl.

Well in a fit of BNET jokeristic continuation, the next day my normal
forge did not end up much better.

The ELDforge dropped me one ELD of a rune, so next time frikkin Fatso
can go to ELD, unless he ends up in EL first.

Orion Ryder

<That's why I usually keep the damn hammer in normal, for twinkage
purposes.
It's far better than any rune I've ever got.>

Actually, I've been know to make several trips to collect those hammer
in normal, safely muled away (they make great starter weapons), before
I finally get it over with and do the quest. The gems are usually
better than anything else that drops in normal, which is all that makes
the quest worth doing, in my opinion.

Ruben

Yeah, she was a little disappointed in the rune drop, but more so with
the gems. She was wanting a perfect diamond for her shield.

Since no diamond dropped at all for her, I loaned her the runes that I
was carrying for her to make an Ancient Pledge, which took care of her
resistance problems. Why was I dumb enough to be carrying those runes?
My character had just leached the barb quest in a previous game.

Ruben