Question The 2080ti graphics card generates noise (like the sound of an airplane engine), which will cause the computer to shut down

Jul 31, 2021
After using my 2080ti graphics card for a period of time, it suddenly produces noise (aircraft engine sound), and even causes the computer to restart repeatedly. When I changed to another 1070Ti, it became normal and there was no noise. Is there a problem with the cooling module?

Jul 31, 2021
What's the make and brand of your current power supply unit/PSU, including the Model number ? Is this a brand NEW GPU, or you have been using it for a long time ? Make/vendor of the RTX 2080 Ti ?

Is it a blower-type cooler GPU model ?
The power supply is changed to corsair rm750x gold medal, 2080ti supplier is NVIDIA

The power supply is changed to corsair rm750x gold medal, 2080ti supplier is NVIDIA

Of course I know it is Nvidia, but which brand is it ? ASUS, MSI, EVGA, Palit, Gigabyte, and others ? How many fans are there on the GPU, 2 or 3, or is it a blower-type cooler model ? Have you also checked the GPU shroud/fans, just to make sure nothing is loose ?

Your PSU model is perfect ! No worries here.

Jul 31, 2021
x
Of course I know it is Nvidia, but which brand is it ? ASUS, MSI, EVGA, Palit, Gigabyte, and others ? How many fans are there on the GPU, 2 or 3, or is it a blower-type cooler model ? Have you also checked the GPU shroud/fans, just to make sure nothing is loose ?

Your PSU model is perfect ! No worries here.
2080 Ti is Founders Edition ;have 2 fans

TRENDING THREADS