For majority of Android users, Google Play store is usually the go-to marketplace in which you can officially download tons of applications without being attacked by malware and viruses. However, the download on Google Play isn't always pleasant since you may encounter several unwanted errors while attempting to download apps, thereby finding an alternative app source is the best solution in that case. When it comes to APK files, lots of people tend to say "No" or refuse to download and install it, stating the reasons that those files are extremely risky and dangerous to their devices. But if you wisely select a reliable open-source to download original APK files, the third-party installation is no longer a concern. For those who still doubt about APK files, here are numerous benefits that you can gain when sideloading the APK file:
- Google Play is not responding.
- Download different versions of an application, from the beta version to the latest one (Google Play automatically updates the latest version).
- Download geo-restricted apps such as Hulu, Melon, Pandora, etc.
- Download apps that are no longer available on Google Play (deleted apps) such as Flappy bird.
- To experience Android apps on different platforms: PC, TV, Android wear and Android car.