The Amazing (Real) Pocketbike PC Case Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirmorluk

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Sure you guys can laugh but I can tell you nothing beats the feel of 2.6 Ghz of raw multicore hyperthreaded power between your legs.

Socnom

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2008
Hm. Seems like all he needs to do now is mount a projector to the front and mod a keyboard/mouse and he has a complete system.

monteis

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2010
wow, this would make it so much easier to move your computer to and from lan parties. you can just roll it there and roll it back

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
Interesting, I have seen comments editted or deleted for inflamatory content when they have racist or homophobic content, or links to terrorist sites etc, but I have never seen a comment deleted before because it contained the phrase "can it play crysis" as was done for Ulysses35.

Moderator control freak?

Expect this comment to be deleted soon as well, Tom's is no longer a place of free expression, the increase of forum mods has turned the place into a Police State.

By all means allow the forum posters to thumb down the comment beyond -4 so it is hidden - but unilateral deletion? OTT and you know it.

thechief73

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Very Creative to say the least... I hope his ride was broken-down before he just gutted the thing LOL.

Second Pic 7/27/2006. Isnt that a little dated to have an i7-920? Or is there a Flux Capacitor in there too LMAO. I wanna see that baby hit 88MPH!

One of the editors put out an article not too long ago, telling people to stop with the 'can it play crisis' comments. If someone does it, and it's reported, we'll remove it.

It's not like it's a real thought out and ground breaking comment, that's going to contribute to any sort of conversation piece.

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]aford10[/nom]It's not like it's a real thought out and ground breaking comment, that's going to contribute to any sort of conversation piece.[/citation]
You may as well delete 90% of the comments from every story

NotYetRated

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]I thought that was a can of Mountain Dew at first and was going to comment that the guy is now double-geek cool.Zooming in it's Canada Dry Ginger Ale.Epic Fail.[/citation]

hahahahahha that comment made me spit up my lunch. Well played sir.

On another note... does this not appear to be a giant waste of space? Just... just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.