[SOLVED] The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b

Apr 29, 2022
Today when i installed Minecraft for the fist time on my computer, and I downloaded java but now it says "the application was unable to start correctly with this error code 0xc00007b" I've tried everything, and nothing seems to work at all .
Anybody here can help me?
thanks in advance

Solution
Today when i installed Minecraft for the fist time on my computer, and I downloaded java but now it says "the application was unable to start correctly with this error code 0xc00007b" I've tried everything, and nothing seems to work at all .
thanks in advance
most likely error code:
Error code: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000007b (3221225595) - {Bad Image} %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x

This could mean a file was corrupted on download or you picked a file binary for the wrong type of cpu or operating system
thanks in advance
most likely error code:
Error code: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000007b (3221225595) - {Bad Image} %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x

This could mean a file was corrupted on download or you picked a file binary for the wrong type of cpu or operating system

Reactions: Richard Redford
Solution
May 2, 2022
There have few methods to solve the error-
Method 1. Repair corrupted Windows OS files and DLLs.
Method 2. Restart your computer.
Method 3. Run the program as administrator
Method 4. Check & fix the disk errors automatically

Here check 0xc000007b all methods and their details steps to follow.