"The Ball" by BLUE...what do you think??

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am thinking of buying this intriguing new mic. Does anyone have any first
hand pros or cons about the mic. What have you found that it works best
with?? Stuff like that.
-Luther

On Fri, 14 May 2004 02:15:14 -0500, "Luther Bell"
<freakoftheweek0000@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I am thinking of buying this intriguing new mic. Does anyone have any first
>hand pros or cons about the mic. What have you found that it works best
>with?? Stuff like that.
>-Luther

It's really good at looking intriguing. Go on, buy 2.

Can I send you a catalogue of other stuff? :)