The Best Booths And Sights At E3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
how quaint, you have a large thumbnail of your smaller thumbnails!
Seriously though, after 20 years of nearly constant complaining, can we someday have a site with decently sized pictures? It was fine in 1996 because of screen and bandwidth constraints. But in this day and age it is just getting sad.

I agree with Caedenv. I mean come on guy - If 1080 is now the standard for desktops 50% of the screen isn't used.
Then you use less than half of that for a picture and put 2 sentences on the right side.
We all know its easy to criticise, but this is 2016 and not 1996 like he says.

Maybe you just need to employ someone who can design web-pages better.

Jack_1055

Reputable
Mar 4, 2016
I think the biggest thing we need to look at people is the E3 logo. Yes, that thing that looks like it has been made by a 3rd grader 2 decades ago. I mean really, just look at the logos from Unity, Unreal Engine, and even Ubisoft. A logo is what people associate with your company, right? Even Tom's Hardware has a logo that is far more modern and, well appeasing. Anyways, just my thought and with that maybe someone from TH can inform the E3 staff that people think their logo SUCKS. Thank You and have a wonderful day.

D

Deleted member 217926

No booth girls but hey, we get to see Joe pointing at something and Kevin riding a giant bird/marshmellow thingy. Close enough! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS